Wednesday, November 9, 2016

S1 Blog Response 5


A.C.T.S Prayer

Dear Lord, you are the person who saves the world, you are the person who guides my life. When I need your help, you always be with me. Please forgive me when I treat my friends badly and please forgive me when I give too many pressure to other people. Please also forgive me when I lie to someone, even it is for protecting her feeling. Thanks for your generousness of forgiving, and thanks for your generousness for everything. Thanks for the opportunity for good education, and thanks for the love comes from my family and friends. Dear God, please give me instruction while I am lost in life, and please give the blessing to my family and friends. Please bless me for getting into my dream college, and please bless me survive from my first sophomore final.




Citation:
How Accurate Is A Lie Detector Test. Digital image. UK Lie Detector Test. UK Lie Detector Test, 30 July 2015. Web. <https://www.ukliedetectortest.co.uk/accuracy/accurate-lie-detector-test-2/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment