Saturday, November 26, 2016

S1 Blog Response 6



My name is Jesus, When I was fifteen years old, I had lots of things I don't know, as innocent as other teenagers. Firstly, I don't know why I don't look like my father. My mother told me that she and my father had lived in the kingdom of Herod, but one day they decided to leave. King Herod is not a good king, he killed all the children who had threatened him to the throne, including his own son. That happened when I was born, maybe that's why they escaped,or maybe they left before that massacre. I really don't know.

Now we live in Egypt. Although we are newcomers, everyone in this town treats us nicely, because of my father, My father is a carpenter, everyone asks him for some small favors—making a new desk or repairing a broken chair. However, I have heard some gossip in his back that I am not his real son, we don't have any kinship at all. what a joke! If I am not his own son, why he be so nice to me? If I am not his own son, why he teaches me all his skills about being a carpenter? If I am not his son, why he never told me that? I guess gossip is human's instinct, same as jealous. That must be the reason they gossip. They envy me because I have a happy family and a happy life. But if people envy others, why don't they just say it directly in stead of being nice and gossip on one's back? I really don't know. 



I do have some friends, they’re all boys who have the same age with me. We hang out together and study in the same school. Sometimes when we joke around, they call me "boy born with star", I always pretend bing angry, and finally we all laughed. I don't know why they call me that way, I really don't know. 

On that time, I have some great friends, a happy family, and a peaceful life. I never thought that everything will be changed: my friends will go against me; my follower will betray me, and my real father will go talk to me. That's my happiest time in my life ever. 



citation:
Star. Digital image. N.p., n.d. Web. <http://i.ytimg.com/vi/zlVERffp5c8/maxresdefault.jpg>.

No comments:

Post a Comment